Todd Lempert, M.D.
Todd Lempert, M.D.
Dr. Lempert is the president of Coast Radiology Imaging and Intervention, Inc. He is a board-certified interventional radiologist who specializes in diagnostic neuroradiology (adult and pediatric), interventional neuroradiology, and interventional radiology at Mission Hospital. With more than 30 years of experience in the medical field, Dr. Lempert has immensely impacted the lives of his patients by diagnosing and treating their injuries and diseases using medical imaging procedures. As well as practicing medicine, Dr. Lempert has also performed extensive research, published articles, book chapters, books, and is the inventor of closure device for percutaneous occlusion of puncture sites and tracts. He is affiliated with Mission Hospital, CHOC Children’s at Mission Hospital, and Mission Hospital Laguna Beach.
University of California, Berkeley
Bachelor of Science in in Biology
George Washington University, School of Medicine
Doctor of Medicine (MD)
University of California, San Diego Medical Center
University of California, San Francisco
- University of California, San Francisco Neurointerventional Radiology
- University of California, San Francisco Diagnostic Neuroradiology
- Miami Vascular Institute, Baptist Hospital, Miami Interventional Radiology
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Research Fellow Department of Radiology
- Board Certified by the American Board of Radiology
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Neuroradiology, American Board of Radiology
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Interventional Radiology, American Board of Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology, Senior Member
- Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology
- American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology, founding member
- American Society of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Western Neurological Society